EarthX, Inc. (Manufacturer) warrants its ETX lithium batteries (hereafter referred to as Battery or Batteries) to be free of defects in material and workmanship for a period of two years.
The applicable Warranty period begins from the date of purchase with original receipt, or, if no receipt is available, from the manufacturing date on the battery. Batteries determined to meet the conditions of this warranty will be replaced free of charge. Batteries for warranty replacement consideration are to be returned to the original supplying dealer or EarthX and can be shipped to: EarthX, Inc. P.O. Box 767, Windsor, CO 80550. EarthX’s acceptance of any items shipped to EarthX for warranty replacement shall not be deemed an admission that the item(s) are defective. Batteries replaced under the warranty provisions will carry only the remainder of the original applicable Warranty period.
EarthX has no obligation under the limited warranty herein in the event the Battery is damaged or destroyed as a result of one or more of the following:
- Willful abuse, misuse, physical damage, or removal of any labels.
- Use of any charger that does not regulate the charge voltage between 13.5V and 14.9V.
- Use of any charger set to the “de-sulfate” cycle.
- For applications where an alternator is present, the use of any alternator that does not regulate the charge voltage between 13.5V and 14.9V when measured at the Battery’s terminals.
- Repair or attempted repair of the Battery by anyone other than an authorized EarthX representative.
- If the Battery is used for an application that requires higher cranking power or a greater reserve rating than the Battery is designed to deliver.
- Immersion in liquid.
ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED.
IN NO EVENT SHALL EARTHX BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY OTHER KIND, WHETHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL OR OTHERWISE. NOR SHALL EARTHX BE LIABLE FOR ANY REMOVAL OR INSTALLATION EXPENSE, OR THE LOSS OF TIME OR PROFITS. THE WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE.